Monday, May 28, 2012

I'm Baaaccck!

So yes, I realize I've been gone for way too long. I'll be honest about why, I was in a relationship and dropped the things that were important to me like writing. I won't blame the guy, it was my fault. One thing I learned from coming out of the relationship is that I need to establish time to do the things that make me, well, me! I don't blame the other person. You can't expect someone to force you to keep up the things you liked to do. You make some adjustments and you might do less of certain things but don't give them up. So now I'm back in the writing game. I plan to work on finding an agent for my two finished novels, complete an unfinished novel and work on other creative avenues that come my way and build my writing resume. Time goes way too fast and you just never know if you'll have the chance to get back into the things that make you happy.

No comments: