This cold weather, unaccompanied by any fun snow (translate: enough to close the office for a day or two), is driving me mad.
All I can think about are all the things I miss and would do when the weather gets warmer.
To help me through this cold weather blues I will comfort myself with thoughts of the following things about warmer weather that I can't wait to do:
- rooftop happy hours
- jogging/walking/hiking outdoors
- dinning al fresco (and people watching)
- SANDALS and open toed shoes
- summer dresses with no stockings
- windows open/down
- smoothies (I know I can drink them now but it's too cold for cold drinks)
- THE SUN
- shopping outdoors (ex. Georgetown area)
- MOTIVATION/INSPIRATION (yes I am just crazy lazy in the cold weather and uninspired)
- WARMTH (tired of the cold air burning my nostrils and causing me pain)
- daylight savings (tired of waking up in the dark and coming home in the dark, although it's getting better now)