Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I am not Wonder Woman

And she is the only person who needs to be in an invisible plane.



This plane is supposed to be out in the year 2050. Now I'm not a proponent of drug use but that's pretty
much what I'd  be on if you find me riding this thing 40 years from now.

If you want to get back at someone afraid to fly take them on this.

I could maybe be talked into a quick 1.5 hour flight but if you are talking overseas forget it. I don't like to think I'm on a plane as it is, there's no escaping it on this thing.

Let's file this under things to do when you're high, blackmailed, bribed, kidnapped, or near death.

2 comments:

Senorita said...

That is ugly. And I think people in general are bad at predicting the future. I remember growing up in the eighties and watching shows on TV discussing things of the future. Most of it was off.

Diva's Thoughts said...

I so will not be flying on that thing!